There are everyday actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.
• Wash your hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick. • Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
For more information, visit CDC.GOV/COVID-19.
This message brought to you by LLBN & the National Association of Broadcasters.
Broadcasters Classified as Essential Workers
During COVID-19 Emergency
A federal government agency within the Department of Homeland Security, the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency ("CISA"), has issued an advisory memorandum that identifies "Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers."
The memo identifies important categories of workers in various critical industries. Workers considered essential in the broadcasting industry are identified in the following excerpt on Communications and Information Technology:
• Workers who support radio, television, and media service, including, but not limited to front line news reporters, studio, and technicians.